Reynolds and Reynolds created the Reynolds Certified Interface program to ensure that technology and software providers have the ability to access and exchange data from the ERA® Dealership Management Systems while ensuring the security, integrity, privacy and supportability of the dealer data.
“A standardized, supported interface with the DMS helps us serve our customers more effectively and efficiently, while providing our dealer-clients with peace of mind. It’s important to our dealers to know that their data is being handled in a safe, stable environment via a certified interface,” said Alicia D. Harris, AutoAccelerator CRM (CFM) President and CEO.
Some specific benefits our dealer-clients can expect to receive are:
- Reynolds and Reynolds will send data consistently and securely to CFM regardless of underlying product releases, database improvements and updates
- Reynolds and Reynolds will send us your sales data in real-time, eliminating former delays
- Dealers utilizing AutoAccelerator CRM 3.5 will now have the ability to push Customer Updates in real-time to Reynolds and Reynolds
- Dealers utilizing AutoAccelerator CRM 3.5 will now have the ability to push Service Appointments in real-time to Reynolds and Reynolds
- Dealers will now have the ability to push all fields relative to a deal from AutoAccelerator CRM to Reynolds and Reynolds instead of just a select few
- There will be no need for 3rd party software to be installed and maintained at a computer at the dealership
- In addition to our technical support, Reynolds and Reynolds’ award-winning Technical Assistance Center will also provide support