As a provider of Customer Relationship Management software and solutions, CFM and our subsidiaries (collectively, “CFM” or “we”) understand the importance of the privacy of personal information. We are committed to making sure you understand how carefully we handle any personal information you may provide to us. By “personal information,” we mean information that relates specifically to you as a person, such as your name, address, phone number or email address. CFM is committed to protecting your privacy and we have created this Privacy Statement to describe and explain our practices concerning personal information we collect on our web sites.
Web Sites Covered by this Privacy Statement
This privacy statement covers www.autoaccelerator.com, autoaccelerator2.com and the following related web sites owned and operated by CFM www.gocfm.com, and www.gocfm.com/testdrive.
The Personal Information We Collect
When you use AutoAccelerator, a user profile is created for you. Other users will not be able to see personal information about you on AutoAccelerator, however, managers are able to view the tasks, daily work plans, and other work related materials of their salespeople. When you use the AutoAccelerator, or any other forums, message boards, messages, posts, replies and discussion threads on a CFM web site, you should be aware that any personal information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. As a result, the terms of service for the CFM Online Community state that members or users of the CFM Online Community may not submit personal information within messages. CFM is not responsible for members or users who violate the terms of service or otherwise choose to submit personal information on the CFM Online Community.
Cookies and other non-personal information. As is true of most web sites, we automatically gather certain non-personal information from visitors to our web sites and store that information in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We do not link this automatically-collected data to personal information.
The security of your personal information is important to us. As a result, CFM uses a number of generally accepted industry standard measures to protect against loss or unauthorized access to the personal information that has been provided to us. These measures include administrative policies and procedures, as well as technical safeguards. The technical safeguards we use include:
• Network security controls, which are defined and limited using network firewalls. All firewall rules are reviewed on at least a quarterly basis.
• Encryption, which CFM uses as appropriate to protect sensitive information and other confidential data of the company.
• Physical entry controls, which we use to protect all secure areas that are owned or controlled by CFM, including temporary locations. These controls are designed to prevent unauthorized access, damage to, or interference with the business processes that take place within those areas.
Unfortunately, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure; therefore, although CFM strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, it cannot guarantee its absolute security.
In the unlikely event that individual personal information has been acquired, or is reasonably believed to have been acquired, by an unauthorized individual and applicable law requires notification, CFM will notify the affected customers of that breach. We will provide such notice promptly, although notification may be delayed if CFM or any law enforcement agency determines that notification would hinder an investigation.
If you have questions about security on our web site, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Key CFM Products and Personal Information
AutoAccelerator.com. CFM offers the fastest-growing hosted CRM application service – AutoAccelerator.com. You can learn more about this exciting, cost-effective service at www.autoaccelerator.com. To provide this service, we may use one or more third party service providers to collect, process, store, or otherwise handle information on our behalf.
The AutoAccelerator service involves three types of personal information:
• Personal information provided by ad hoc visitors to www.autoaccelerator.com. CFM collects and treats this information the same way as personal information collected through www.gocfm.com or other CFM web sites.
• AutoAccelerator user information. We collect and store personal information related to the users of the AutoAccelerator service. We use this information for user authentication purposes and we generally treat this information the same way as personal information collected on www.gocfm.com or other CFM web sites. Users of the AutoAccelerator service have a profile within the service, which they can use to change or update the personal information included within their profile.
• Data stored on the AutoAccelerator service by CFM’s customers, which may include personal information regarding their customers, employees, partners or others. Neither CFM nor our hosting partners will use this personal information stored by our customers on the AutoAccelerator service for marketing purposes or share this information with any other third party.