CFM has announced the certification of AutoAccelerator CRM as part of the ADP Third-Party Access Program, a sign that dealers can feel confident about the security and convenience of our access to the ADP DMS.
LAS COLINAS – January 17, 2012 – As a part of the comprehensive Third-Party Access Program, ADP offers vendors Managed Bi-Directional Integration. CFM’s Owner Retention and AutoAccelerator CRM are now participating applications in the Third-Party Access Program, at the Managed Bi-Directional Integration level. This means that CFM operates at the highest level of integration available for ADP Dealer Management Systems (DMS).
Some specific benefits our dealer-clients can expect to receive are:
- ADP will send data consistently and securely to CFM regardless of underlying product releases, database improvements and updates
- ADP will send us your sales data in real-time, eliminating former delays
- Dealers utilizing AutoAccelerator CRM 3.5 will now have the ability to push Customer Updates in real-time to ADP
- Dealers utilizing AutoAccelerator CRM 3.5 will now have the ability to push Service Appointments in real-time to ADP
- Dealers will now have the ability to push all fields relative to a deal from AutoAccelerator CRM to ADP instead of just a select few
- There will be no need for 3rd party software to be installed and maintained at a computer at the dealership
- CFM receives advance notification of changes to the DMS, supporting uninterrupted performance of our application and less chance of disruption to your business
- As an ADP-approved interface, using CFM’s Owner Retention and AutoAccelerator CRM can help to avoid the reliability, security, and data integrity risks associated with hostile interfaces
For additional information on ADP’s Third Party Access Program, please contact us at 888.424.6342 or visit us at adpdealerservices.com.